Rylan Jacob Place, Myrtle Beach
696 Smith Blvd
New Raised Beach Houses on Smith Blvd. 2nd Row. Prices $225s – $250s
GREAT HOMES AT AFFORDABLE PRICES!!!
Socastee was once considered a sleepy farming community, then grew into a bedroom community close to the city of Myrtle Beach. Now Socastee itself has its own thriving residential population, a growing commercial presence on Hwy 17 Bypass, Hwy 544, and Hwy 707, plus top schools, libraries, recreation centers, and more. It is a great place to LIVE at the beach, as opposed to just VISIT the beach.
Bristol Pines offers several distinct housing choices with traditional homes, as well as ‘throw-back’ style wide ranch homes from $130’s. Off Hwy 707, turn onto Lutie Road at the stoplight, then right on Ruth, and then left to arrive at the hidden oasis of affordable living in the Myrtle Beach area.
- Raised panel shutters (**per elevation only)
- Patio rear of house, approximately 10 x 10
- Raised concrete monolithic foundation
- Landscaped yard with sod and shrubbery
- Two hose bibs for front and rear yards
- Water-resistant home wrap with tape seal
- Irrigation system (3-zone) with controller
- Low maintenance vinyl siding*
- Aluminum wrapped cornice
- Insulated, low-maintenance vinyl, tilt-sash windows with screens included
- Concrete driveway and sidewalk (per plan and/or as required by community)
- Seamless aluminum gutters (ONLY certain plans at front door area**)
- Granite kitchen counter tops *
- 36-inch wall cabinets in kitchen *
- 9-foot ceilings throughout living areas
- Vaulted, tray or step ceiling in LR (**per plan)
- Garage door opener with two remotes
- Tray/step ceiling in MB (**per plan only)
- Ventilated shelving system in closets
- Six panel interior doors, (silver finish hardware)
- Larger moldings (i.e. Base, Trim Molding)
- Exhaust fans in bathrooms
- Silver finish hardware in baths
- Fifty gallon hot water heater
- Cultured marble bathroom vanity tops
- Plate glass mirrors above vanities
- Energy-ratings (R-13 walls, R-30 ceiling)
- Switched receptacle in all bedrooms
- Wiring for 4 telephones, 4 cable hook-ups
- Wood trim wrapped window sills
- Standard lighting package
- Smoke detectors
- Washer and dryer hook-up (installed per code)
- Ceramic tile in kitchen, bathrooms, and laundry area *
- Ceiling fans in living room, master bedroom, and two guest rooms (separate switch for light & fan)
- Stand-up shower and shower door in master (tubs or garden tubs are optional)
- Carpet selection with 1/2″ 8# rebond pad in living room, bedrooms, dining room*
- Self-Cleaning smooth-top range*,
- Dishwasher *,
- Microwave with light & fan *,
- Garbage disposal,
- Plumbing for icemaker
- Color Choice: Black, White or Stainless *
See Options/Upgrades Sheet for additional options or selections.
NOTE: If it’s not on this feature sheet, it is not standard.
- One-Year Builder Warranty, (See Warranty Agreement for terms and exclusions.)
- Walk-Thru before closing for punch items, 45-day post-close punch items
- Pass-through warranties on appliances, HVAC, shingles, systems, etc.
* Buyer to make selections from builder samples if home purchased prior to builders order.
** Not all plans have this feature